Background noise!

What's your background noise?


I don't know about you, but I always have to have some kind of background noise when I'm cleaning. Typically it's some upbeat music. Sometimes I'll put on a TV show or movie that I don't have to pay super close attention to, just to distract myself from the mundane activities of cleaning haha. But my favorite "background noise" is talking to my sisters on the phone. We often call each other and say, "Wanna clean?", and we almost always get more done while talking on the phone than we would just doing it on our own. Strange, but true!

So, what is your background noise? If it's music, what type do you listen to while cleaning? If it's screaming kids, well, that would just be a whole different post!
Post in the comments, I'd love to hear your different ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment